Friday, October 26, 2018

The wall is solid but I can see inside and I am pretty sure I successfully used the power of X-ray vision.

Geeeezzzhh! that was so insane. One of my dream voice (astral voice) help me to project.

I am on a random scene, walking to a familiar path, which is in my right side is a rice field and in my left side is a pond. A weird chasing event occur and I am now with my friendly Dc's running to survive. We end up on a private lot, which has many farm animals. I saw a big duck, a brown and black horse and chickens. The spot is like a mini island, which surrounds by mud water. I saw the owner inside, with us!. Luckily his not bad a DC. We jump over the platform then new scene occur.

I am one of the famous artist, I am a member of a boy group and we are so popular. One of them told me that there is a guy who just disappear after a long time. A force send me on that guy, like super fast forward then the scene change. I am watching him like a movie, his house is so creepy. I saw him stood up on a big chair and says he's a good editor. Then his face is changing, like shaking and changing its form. His middle body is invisible, but the lower and upper are still visible.


Then a man's voice start to talk... Its time to work, are this all nice watching right? is it scary? or you just open your eyes.

I opened my eyes then woke up on a transitional phase (heavy vibrations). My head was vibrating, my body are also vibrating but my vision is just a color gray. First thing I want to do is to wake up, because of the psychological pain, caused by vibrations, but then I remember the quotes "The ultimate goal in Tibetan dream yoga is to apprehend the dream - and then dissolve the dream state" that gives a motivation to continue.

I am thinking how to exit from this transitional phase and I remember my exit method, visualize a familiar spot. I am visualizing our living area then I can really saw it and become more clear and in just a flick, explosion of energy occur. I floated up above my body, when I am getting higher a motion start to work and pull me outside our house.

Ohhh geezh! I can pass through structures, I can see in an x-ray vision.The walls is not solid I can pass through it and seeing behind it at the same time. There is no solid structure or solid walls, all of them is blue colored and has a grids, except the people, they are all solid. I found out that I can control the motion, by commanding it. I said to the motion go up then I float up, go left. I got an Idea I can now have the chance to teleport to the far away friend's house. But I have the hard time to remember names inside the dream, that cause me to not stay calm. I command the motion to send me to my friends house, then the motion start to pull me upward, then stop because I remember the method in dr strange for teleportation which is creating a circle. I visualize a circle in front of me while I am floating in the air. But I cannot visualize well, so I told the motion to just send me to my friends house. The motion pull me hard, then I lost my vision and woke up.

I woke up on a scene which my neighbors fighting each other, one has a knife. Some are just like me watching on what's happening. The woman with a knife walks toward another two woman and I think she gonna stab it. One Dc told me to go hide and protect myself. I saw the woman who has a knife punched by the two another woman really really bad, I also heard the beating, crunching sounds. Then woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment