Thursday, November 1, 2018

The mad wax character was really bad and I surprisingly on the top of the lava or maybe the Sun.

After the chasing event happened on unknown set, I can remember it by the look of it was like metal water slides. I then successfully come back on my place.

I am on a scenario of having conversation with my older brother, in which he asking me to go to the gym. I answered him "Maybe I am dreaming", I then I realize well I am dreaming. The consciousness centered and then the wax character start to talk rudely and she always speak in bad words.


Motion Is Too Strong

The motion pull me in front of her. She is more taller than me, but then I know she's not real.

"I am your boss, damn you are not real! start to talk. Now!, then her mouth shut".

I decided to not focused my attention to her and so I changed my route. I remember to rub my hands, then the vibration suddenly create on my dream body. I am floating without my intention, I remember my dir virtual world goal to travel to MARS.

Send me to MARS I said, then the motion start to work for me and it try to pull me toward my neighbors house. When I already inside my neighbors house my vision fades away. After a while, my vision slowly gain my vision back and found myself floating above the flaming lava. I thought I am on a sun but who knows. I got scared and lost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment