Tuesday, October 16, 2018

10 different area inside the Virtual World that you need to know

From Lowest To Highest

Darkness area
This plane also known as blindness or void, we can use our astral senses here, but our vision is blind. This happen when the plane shift or time to back in your body and re-enter the phase.

Blood area
This plane is so creepy, the surrounding look slaughter house. The being here look like monster in a movie or in the silent hill. I end up here ones and I dont want to comeback again.


Dim area
This plane also known as the lust, because every time I got here my intention is to find someone to have a sex. It is also the plane of the lower astral wildlife, entities and other low vibration beings.

Fantasy area
This plane look so brilliant, beings here look like in a fairy tales, unrealistic but they have life. Thought also manifested here when you feel exhausted or afraid they will trick you and get mad, when you feel love they will smile on you.

Foggy area
This plane is so sticky, foggy and the feeling of destruction. When I end up here I can't move or walk, because when I try my body will crack, like removing my skin. Also you may feel the current of electricity will flow like a billion bolts.

Rainy area
This plane is always raining, you may see being without eyes and their skin is dry. The feeling is always nervous or there is something strange. This plane look dangerous to experience, you just need to be respectful and calm.

Retro area
This plane is a nice place, like you are in a retro village. The feeling of remembering your past events like old house, childhood etc. The people here is like in our waking life they do not harm, they are always busy.

Rusty area
This plane is like metal junk, the environment look rusty and has black oil. It so hard to meet people here but I luckily meet an angry rusty robot dog.

Sunny area
This plane is like a normal day in waking life, normal people resides, doing their work, playing etc. When I end up here I always thought I am in waking life so I need to find something different.

Vivid area
This plane seems so unrealistic, the people here is so vivid like animated but some are look normal. When I end up here the surrounding is so colorful and lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment