Monday, October 22, 2018

Short poem for my wax character.

Dream Characters

Dream characters are all friendly.
They will help me in my journey. 
Am I dreaming are my first words.
They welcome me with an honored.

I am lucky to be with them.
Treat me nice, they are all my friend
Give attention with lot of fun.
Walk on darkness to see the sun.

My dreamland is a paradise.
All welcome, even the bad guys.
But remember there is a law.
Forget the fear and your ego.

Goals will remember instantly.
Use it with creativity.
Boost all the positivity
Let words turn into honesty.

All my DC's are friendly, they will love me, treat me as friend and give me the chance to explore.

When I say the words, " I am just dreaming", they will stay calm and let me explore. No harassment, no chasing, but they all just chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment