Thursday, November 1, 2018

The weird mall

I am standing in front of a big building. The environment is a kind of dark and dim. So I just decided to enter to the main door, then found something. A creepy mall with so many escalator.

I use one of them (escalator) to go to the second floor. When I am on the second floor of the mall, I start to walk, half lucid. End up on a clothes shop, try to enter, then people start to appear and increase.

One of the people, inside the clothes shop, want me to get out. He is so angry, I don't know why. So I just accepted it, I need to get out. I am walking when one of the DC's ask to follow him.


Mall and More

He jump on the escalator, but it seem's to looks like (L) not parallel. I follow him but too scared to jump, because I know I can be stuck at the end. But then one of the DC's try to push me until I fall down.

I start to move forward, then my clothes stuck at the end as what I thought. But then I manage to remove it, then fall into the ground. Stand up, then run to exit from the weird mall.

I am now on the outside and continue to walk, when I notice I do have something on my right hand. Ohh I do have a gold coins and I realize I can use it to bought something.

Going back and walking toward the door, when I merged into the darkness, then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment