Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The terminal for trans location into another place or dimensions.

Switching left to right side position or vice versa, to find the best spot for relaxation and for the phase. I suddenly blocked out then woke up with the unpleasant warm feeling, then suddenly it become vibrations. I know this is the indication that I am on the right path for the phase, I wait for the motion signal or go signal . . . and there you go! I am out of my body. My vision is not that HD but not that blurry, just fine. The environment is a kind of normal smooth hazy afternoon. The first thing I remember is to look at the mirror and try to see how I looks like. I saw myself as a normal, no creepy or crazy reflections. Just normal as physical appearance, except the haircut. 

I decided to go outside. Before I open the main door, I remember my latest goal . . . To experience the astral plane and to describe how it looks like. I sat down on the floor, crossed legs with the intention of this “I am going to the astral plane”. Then my vision get blurred and my consciousness lost. I thought I am awake, but no… I am still in the dream and in just a moment, my consciousness comeback. 


I am standing at the same spot, which in our living area. So what that mean is I am in the astral plane before the cross legs technique. . . Time to explore the astral plane. I saw the room of my sister same spot in waking life, I try to see whose inside. I saw a sleeping creature and it looks like a huge pig. Holy piggery. . . So weird, I almost carried away but I need to just relax. I notice that I don’t have any clothes and I am totally nude. I saw my private part and when I touched it my orgasm activated and my other senses start to work, that my vision begin to sharpen.

Going outside to explore. I remember my hidden agenda, to enter to someone’s house and look what they are doing. In my left corner, I saw a huge poster of looks alike Alden Richard an actor here in my country, I then start to question it and forgot my plan. When I am getting closer, the poster begin to change and it’s not him anymore, it’s a woman who looks like him. Continue to walk and thought to see the sun, look to the south then saw the golden radiating sun with its warm temperature. I suddenly realize that I can fly, I just think I don’t have gravity and then I am really floating upward. I collide on a branch of the tree, stop on it for a while, to jump for the superman flying style, but failed. Going down to the rooftop of our house, when I saw my mother and my auntie having conversation.

They are talking about my cousin who can do a conscious projection. I also heard about other dimensions by flying upward. They also told that you will never succeed in just flying up in the sky, but rather than you need to open the portal that leads to the other dimensions. The conversation give me an idea to try it, I jump high then think about the portal. My vision become blurred and I now feel my real physical body, but then I decide to wake up.

Some regrets, the blurry vision or lost of consciousness is just a terminal for trans location into another place or dimensions.

No comments:

Post a Comment