Friday, November 2, 2018

The nonsense wax character taking me off the limit. I become a Godzilla and broke my entire house.

I woke up with the intense vibration that flows through out my body. Two different act debated on my mind, to fight or to flight. I remember what was friend told me, do not be afraid it was all safe. I choose the fight, and try to force these vibration to go and flow upward. A sudden flash, like an explosion of light form on my sight.

I am my bed, the environment is like a vintage and I know I am on the Virtual World. I stood up, to go to our living area. I notice my young brother is sleeping. At first, I do not care about him, yet I remember what a friend told me to talk to wax characters and ask this. "What you are doing when I am awake on the waking life?".
I went back to my brother, wake him up and ask the question.
Me: What you are doing when I am awake on the waking life ?

Bro: You are still on the house

Quinty Eyes

I noticed his eyes was squint, and when I ask him again I received the same answer. His face was melted like ice cream on a cone or a candle on a light. He look like a weird creepy wax melting down.

After I received that information, I walk toward the living area to get outside. I open the door, and I was surprised that there was a hand that try to close it. I got scared a little bit, I remember I can shape shift into what I want. Just visualized myself expanding, and I shouted "I am Godzilla". I expand more and I cannot control it, I am going to break our house. I can see our house in a circle of black and the grayish surrounding, it was like our house was on the void of darkness, it was just grayish color. I got more confused and start to wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment